(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication (i0) Pub. No.: US 2008/0033959 Al
Jones (43) Pub. Date: Feb. 7,2008
(54) METHOD, SYSTEM, AND COMPUTER READABLE STORAGE FOR AFFILIATE GROUP SEARCHING
(75) Inventor: Scott A. Jones, Carrnel, IN (US)
STAAS & HALSEY LLP
1201 NEW YORK AVENUE, N.W.
WASHINGTON, DC 20005 (US)
(73) Assignee: CHACHA SEARCH, INC., Carrnel, IN
(21) Appl. No.: 11/834,911
(22) Filed: Aug. 7, 2007
Related U.S. Application Data
(60) Provisional application No. 60/821,612, filed on Aug. 7, 2006.
(51) Int. CI.
G06F 17/30 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 707/9; 707/E17
A method for allowing an information seeker to utilize affiliate group searching involving human searchers who are members of particular information affiliate groups. Each affiliate group has an area of expertise in which they are particularly skilled. In at least one embodiment, the method includes accepting designation of an affiliate group for providing information searching and presenting search results produced by a member of the affiliate group to an information seeker.