(19) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication (io) Pub. No.: US 2004/0073443 Al
Gabrick et al. (43) Pub. Date: Apr. 15,2004
(54) SYSTEM FOR AUTOMATING AND MANAGING AN IP ENVIRONMENT
(76) Inventors: John J. Gabrick, Pittsburgh, PA (US);
Cassius A. Elston JR., Sammamish,
PATRICK M. DWYER
MINDMATTERS TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
1818 WESTLAKE AVENUE N
SEATTLE, WA 98109 (US)
(21) Appl. No.: 10/459,116
(22) Filed: Jun. 10, 2003
Related U.S. Application Data
(63) Continuation-in-part of application No. 09/709,900, filed on Nov. 10, 2000.
(60) Provisional application No. 60/387,770, filed on Jun. 10, 2002.
(51) Int. CI.7 G06F 17/60
(52) U.S. CI 705/1; 705/10
A system for streamlining the process of creating, preserving and protecting proprietary assets. The system identifies, classifies, compiles, tracks and routes real-time data automatically on a continuous basis, and provides instant access to stored database information, such as trade secret archives, patent filings, computed valuations, user information and a variety of detailed reports. An employee has instant access to her latest innovations and proprietary materials, and constant supervision over them.
Inventor: Albert Einstein
Innovation Name: Time Machine
Innovation Number: 1C
Innovation Type: New-to-World Innovation Description: Allows the user to travel backwards and forwards in time. Employs the use of blackholes and wormholes to bend and stretch the space-time continuum
Add a Comment:
Save Comment |