(54) THREE-DIMENSION PRINTING SYSTEM INCLUDING SEMICONDUCTOR OBJECT INCORPORATION DEVICE
(75) Inventor: Kia Silverbrook, Balmain (AU)
(73) Assignee: Silverbrook Research Pty Ltd.,
Balmain, New South Wales (AU)
( * ) Notice: Subject to any disclaimer, the term of this patent is extended or adjusted under 35 U.S.C. 154(b) by 460 days.
This patent is subject to a terminal disclaimer.
(21) Appl.No.: 11/739,073
(22) Filed: Apr. 23, 2007
(65) Prior Publication Data
US 2007/0195150 Al Aug. 23, 2007
Related U.S. Application Data
(63) Continuation of application No. 10/753,643, filed on Jan. 9, 2004, now Pat. No. 7,231,276.
(30) Foreign Application Priority Data
Jan. 16, 2003 (AU) 2003900180
A system that prints three dimensional products is provided. The system includes at least one printhead for printing material to create the printed product, and an object incorporation device. The object incorporation device incorporates inorganic semiconductor objects into cavities created during the printing process.
19 Claims, 18 Drawing Sheets