(12) United States Patent ao) Patent No.: us 6,698,600 Bi
Lee (45) Date of Patent: Mar. 2,2004
(54) SOCKET SUSPENSION RACK ASSEMBLY WITH QUICK RELEASE FUNCTION
(76) Inventor: Daniel Lee, No. 62, Jen-Mei Rd., 3 Lin, Jen-Hua Li, Tali City, Taichung Hsien (TW)
( * ) Notice: Subject to any disclaimer, the term of this patent is extended or adjusted under 35 U.S.C. 154(b) by 4 days.
(21) Appl. No.: 10/187,352
(22) Filed: Jul. 2, 2002
(51) Int. C I. A471 7 00
(52) U.S. CI 211/70.6; 206/378
(58) Field of Search 211/70.6; 206/378,
(56) References Cited
U.S. PATENT DOCUMENTS
D443,160 S * 6/2001 Ernst D6/553
6,415,933 Bl * 7/2002 Kao 211/70.6
6,450,338 Bl * 9/2002 Chen 211/70.6
* cited by examiner
Primary Examiner—Robert W. Gibson, Jr.
Assistant Examiner—Erica B Harris
(74) Attorney, Agent, or Firm—Charles E. Baxley
A socket suspension rack assembly with a quick release function includes a support rack, and a slide rack slidably mounted on the support rack. The support rack has a periphery provided with multiple positioning studs and has a side wall formed with multiple receiving channels. The support rack has multiple flexible positioning plates each retractably mounted in the positioning stud and each having an extension movably mounted in the receiving channel. The slide rack has a side wall provided with multiple flexible press blocks each rested on the extension of the flexible positioning plate. Thus, the socket maybe readily mounted on and removed from the positioning stud of the support rack, thereby facilitating the user employing the socket.
14 Claims, 6 Drawing Sheets