(54) METHOD FOR ALIGNING A DRUM
ASSEMBLY USED IN A VIDEO RECORDING
(75) Inventors: George Athanasiou, Burlingame, CA (US); Constantine Athanasiou, South San Francisco, CA (US)
(73) Assignee: Athan Corporation, South San Francisco, CA (US)
( * ) Notice: Subject to any disclaimer, the term of this patent is extended or adjusted under 35 U.S.C. 154(b) by 0 days.
(21) Appl. No.: 11/076,632
(22) Filed: Mar. 9, 2005
(65) Prior Publication Data
US 2005/0155243 Al Jul. 21, 2005
Related U.S. Application Data
(62) Division of application No. 10/717,795, filed on Nov. 19, 2003, now Pat. No. 6,883,242, which is a division of application No. 10/426,344, filed on Apr. 29, 2003, now Pat. No. 6,678,965.
(60) Provisional application No. 60/250,263, filed on Nov. 29, 2000.
Methods and apparatuses for aligning the component parts of a drum assembly are disclosed. One aspect of the invention relates to tools for measuring and aligning the component parts of the drum assembly. By way of example, the tools may include indicator tools for measuring the relative position of the component parts, as well as alignment tools for aligning the component parts in accordance with the measurements. Another aspect of the invention relates to methods of measuring and aligning the component parts of the drum assembly. By way of example, some methods may pertain to aligning the upper drum and/or the drum support of the drum assembly.
31 Claims, 24 Drawing Sheets