(i9) United States
(12) Patent Application Publication
Walker et al.
(io) Pub. No.: US 2007/0001398 Al (43) Pub. Date: Jan. 4, 2007
(54) SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR PLAYING A GAME INCLUDING A MORTGAGING OPTION
(76) Inventors: Jay S. Walker, Ridgefield, CT (US);
James A. Jorasch, Stamford, CT (US);
Peter Kim, New York, NY (US);
Geoffrey M. Gelman, Stamford, CT
(US); Peter J. Vogel, Hartland, WI
(US); Michael D. Downs, Stamford,
Michael D. Downs
Five High Ridge Park
Stamford, CT 06905 (US)
(21) Appl. No.: 11/428,655
Related U.S. Application Data
(63) Continuation of application No. 10/341,450, filed on Jan. 10, 2003, now Pat. No. 7,111,845, which is a continuation-in-part of application No. 09/609,720, filed on Jun. 30, 2000, now Pat. No. 6,523,829.
(60) Provisional application No. 60/201,863, filed on May 4, 2000.
(51) Int. CI.
A63F 1/00 (2006.01)
(52) U.S. CI 273/292
A method and apparatus of playing a game provides a player with at least one option for playing at least one round of the game in accordance with at least one advantage and/or disadvantage. For example, a player may agree to play a current round of play and/or at least one future round of play in accordance with a revised rule.