Connect with customers looking for your services
Turn local online searches into new customers – even if you don’t have a shopfront. Show your credentials and service area, offer bookings and communicate directly with customers to build trust.
Highlight your services
List your services so that customers see your expertise right away. Even show photos of past work and the people who make up your business.
Stand out with credentials
Share how long you’ve been in business and stand out when customers search for the services that you offer on Google.
Deliver quotes quickly
Receive and respond to quote requests, giving customers comparing services the info that they need sooner.Learn more
Allow customers to book in-person or online services directly from your profile.
Communicate with customers directly
Get valuable feedback and answer questions by responding to public reviews. Plus, engage with customers through direct messaging on your Business Profile.
Our Google My Business profile is one of the main places people find us, with over 40% of our leads coming directly through there. The other 60% are word of mouth, and most of them will have visited our Google My Business profile before getting in touch.
Your questions, answered
My business doesn’t have a shopfront. Can I still have a Business Profile?
Yes, you can have a profile if your business doesn’t have a physical address as long as you make in-person contact with customers. You can also have a profile if you’re a hybrid business that serves customers at your business address and visits or delivers directly to customers. You may also have a profile if you’re a service-area business that visits or delivers to customers directly, but doesn't serve customers at its business address, like a plumber or cleaning service.Learn how to claim and verify your profile if you’re a service-area business
I have a physical shopfront but I also offer online services. How do I show this on my profile?
You can show that you offer both in-person and online services on your Business Profile using attributes.Learn more about showing your online services
Can I respond to customer reviews on my Business Profile?
Yes, you can respond to reviews when you’re signed into your account. When you reply to a review, your response appears below your customer's review on Google Search and Maps under the label 'Response from the owner'.Learn more about responding to reviews